ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Planning a long-overdue vacation? Allegiant Air is offering new non-stop flights to some incredible destinations.
But even better than the destinations--one-way fares are as low as $38.
New routes out of St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport include:
- Bentonville, Arkansas– beginning July 2 with fares as low as $38
- Provo, Utah– beginning Oct. 7 with fares as low as $99
"We are excited to offer travelers even more convenient, nonstop routes to make those dreams of sunny places come true. Whether you're looking to explore the desert southwest or take in the beaches of Florida, we've got your ride – free from the hassle of stops and layovers – at a price you can afford," Drew Wells, Allegiant's senior vice president of revenue and planning, said.
Allegiant offers affordable flights to 57 different destinations out of St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport, including cities like Nashville, Montreal, Pittsburgh, Asheville, and Cincinnati.
To book your next Allegiant flight out of St. Pete-Clearwater, you can visit the airline's website.
St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport (PIE) is located nine miles north of downtown St. Petersburg, seven miles southeast of Clearwater, and 17 miles southwest of Tampa. The airport offers long and short-term parking along with on-site rental car counters.
What other people are reading right now:
- Tuesday marks 1 year since George Floyd's murder: 5 things that have changed
- Central Avenue’s stories: How George Floyd’s death conjures memories of 1967, 2014 deaths of unarmed Black men in Tampa
- Hiring teens is a great asset to one local business
- Tiger seen wandering neighborhood is thriving at new sanctuary home
- Flesh-eating 'black fungus' killing off patients who survived COVID-19
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter