TAMPA, Fla — In a world of rising prices and busted family budgets, flexible travelers won’t want to sit back and watch a deal this good fly by.
And sitting back simply isn’t an option if you plan to take advantage of it.
JetBlue is offering one-way flights for as low as $20 – and the sale ends at 11:59 p.m. eastern time on Feb. 12.
Of course, there are a few catches.
- Exact fares are based on location, and many flights are more than $20
- Travelers have to take off on a Tuesday or Wednesday between Feb. 19 to June 17
- There are some blackout dates: March 18-31 and April 14-21.
- No changes or cancellations are allowed, according to CNN.
Newsweek reports featured U.S. destinations include New York, Boston, Orlando, Chicago, San Diego, Savannah, Charleston, Buffalo, San Francisco, Austin, Phoenix, Denver, Seattle, Nashville and Atlanta.
JetBlue does run flights in and out of Tampa, as well.
The “20 Years Just Flew By” flash sale is the company’s celebration of its 20th anniversary. You can find more details on JetBlue’s website.
What other people are reading right now:
- No gun found after deputies respond to reports of shots fired at middle school
- One dolphin shot, another stabbed. Wildlife officers are searching for a killer
- Is President Trump going to the Dayton 500?
- Search for baby Andrew, the infant sought amid an Amber Alert, winds down
- New dinosaur found in Canada nicknamed 'Reaper of Death'
- Police: Dad lied about stranger kidnapping 3-year-old because dispatcher wouldn't listen
- Ex-St. Petersburg police officer pleads guilty to child porn