Your Saturday evening will have a e0% chance for scattered showers and storms this evening but dissipating for the overnight hours. By Sunday and Father's Day, however, a disturbance tracking north through the eastern Gulf of Mexico will bring an elevated chance for storms Sunday afternoon into Monday.

Next week, Monday brings our highest rain chance with a 60% chance of showers and storms and a high of 89. Daily storm chances of about 30-40% will be found Tuesday through the weekend with highs in the upper 80s to low 90s.

Check live Tampa Bay radar

WTSP meteorologists on Facebook: Bobby Deskins, Grant Gilmore, Ric Kearbey, Natalie Ferrari

WTSP meteorologists on Twitter: Bobby Deskins, Grant Gilmore, Ric Kearbey, Natalie Ferrari

Stay up to date with the weather with our free WTSP app

From breaking news and entertainment to sports and politics, get the full story with all the live commentary.