ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Jerry is now a Post-Tropical storm.
As of 2 p.m., a tropical storm warning remains in effect for Bermuda as the storm moves east-northeast at 12 mph.
Jerry has sustained winds up to 40 mph.
What other people are reading right now:
- UFO videos posted by Blink 182 are real and never should have been released, Navy confirms
- You can get paid $1,300 if you watch 13 Stephen King movies by Halloween
- Mother accused of rubbing heroin on daughter's gums to help her sleep. She died.
- 'Somebody was watching out': School resource officer's quick thinking saves little boy
- Meet Buddy: The dog who inspires popular, local Buddy Brew Coffee