8:30 p.m. EST
Storms that moved across Tampa Bay poured rain onto parts of the area.
Streets in Gulfport flooded as the severe storms moved through the area.
6:30 p.m. EST
The severe thunderstorm warning for Pinellas County expired at 6:30 p.m.
6:05 p.m. EST
A severe thunderstorm warning was issued for Pinellas County until 6:30 p.m. EST.
5:32 p.m. EST
The severe thunderstorm warnings for Hillsborough, Manatee and Sarasota counties expired at 5:30 p.m. Saturday.
4:55 p.m. EST
Severe weather moved into the Tampa Bay area Friday afternoon.
Severe thunderstorm warnings were issued for Hillsborough and Manatee counties. The warnings were issued at 4:53 p.m to 4:49 p.m EDT.
A severe thunderstorm warning for Sarasota County was issued until 5:30 p.m.
- Man allegedly told girl he needed to check if she was a virgin before molesting her
- Treasure Island bars ready for first weekend with extended alcohol sales
- Woman fined $100,000 for overgrown weeds and a dirty pool. She's not alone.
- WATCH: Apollo 11 rocket and anniversary show projected on Washington Monument
- Moon landing events, Christmas in July, Lego Movie Days: 10 things to do this weekend in Tampa Bay
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.