PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. — A line of severe weather is moving across Tampa Bay. This is a resource for updated information on warnings, watches and the overall forecast. Check back for the latest developments.
All severe thunderstorm warnings have been allowed to expire.
A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Polk, Hillsborough and Pasco counties until 10:00 a.m.
The tornado warning has been allowed to expire. A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Manatee, Hillsborough and Pinellas Counties until 9:30 a.m.
A tornado warning was issued Monday morning for Pinellas County, Florida, as a 12-mile line of severe storms moved into the Tampa Bay area.
The warning currently extends until 9 a.m.
There's also a severe thunderstorm warning in place that covers parts of Hillsborough, Pinellas and Manatee counties.
What other people are reading right now:
- Tropical Storm Arthur churns away from Florida
- 6 years in a row, a named storm forms early in the Atlantic
- Volusia County law enforcement, crowds scuffle at large party
- FWC, sheriff's office respond to Jet Ski accident on the Alafia River
- Gym owners hopeful, preparing to reopen as part of phase one
- Breaking down Gov. DeSantis' new phase one guidance: What does it mean?
- Nursing homes can't seize stimulus checks for Medicare, FTC says
- Governor sparks outrage after blaming some Floridians for errors on unemployment applications
FREE 10NEWS APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter