POLK CITY, Fla. — Areas across Tampa Bay are preparing for the potential impacts of Tropical Storm Isaias.
Citrus Connection said it is suspending all of its transit services Sunday, Aug. 2.
Depending on the storm’s path and speed, more dates could be added. Citrus Connection staff is working with Polk County Emergency Management in tracking the storm.
For more information, people are asked to contact the Regional Mobility Call Center at (863) 534-5500.
- Tropical Storm Isaias forms in the Caribbean, cone shifts slightly to the east
- Florida to close state-run COVID-19 testing sites due to tropical weather
- Here's how to make virtual learning successful
- Miami-Dade County superintendent announces online start to the fall school year
- Confirmed deaths from the coronavirus in the US hit 150,000
- More than half the inmates in Florida prison test positive for COVID-19
- Gov. DeSantis extends eviction, mortgage foreclosure moratorium to September
FREE 10 TAMPA BAY APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter