ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Tropical Storm Sebastien continues spinning out in the open Atlantic Ocean, remaining a storm for the fishes.
The storm is moving to the west-northwest at 9 mph and packing winds up to 45 mph.
The National Hurricane Center says the storm is expected to remain over open waters.
What other people are reading right now:
- 'Unicorn meteor storm' to be triggered by mysterious comet Thursday night
- Officials who heard Trump Ukraine call kick off big impeachment week
- 'Meth. We're On It.': South Dakota's new anti-meth campaign is raising eyebrows
- Highly sought: Marijuana site wants a cannabis reviewer to 'smoke weed every day'
- Chick-fil-A to stop donating to Christian organizations that drew LGBTQ protests
FREE 10NEWS APP: