Derek Chauvin Trial
- Derek Chauvin's defense attorney files motions to throw out guilty verdict, seeks new trial
- Trial of three officers charged in George Floyd's death can be televised
- Chauvin juror says guilty verdicts could have come quicker
- Derek Chauvin sentencing pushed back to June 25
- Investigation: Derek Chauvin held a teenager down prone for 17 minutes
- Posthumous pardon for George Floyd's 2004 drug charge gets support from Harris County DA
More Derek Chauvin Trial News
- How long will Derek Chauvin go to prison for George Floyd's murder?
- Here's what factors could influence Derek Chauvin’s sentence
- What we know about the jurors in the Derek Chauvin trial
- Derek Chauvin found guilty of murder, manslaughter in death of George Floyd
- What happens next for the other officers charged in George Floyd's death?
- Crowds gathered across Minneapolis following Chauvin verdict
- 'A turning point in history': Nation reacts after Derek Chauvin's guilty verdict
- Minutes after Chauvin verdict, Tampa's police task force meets