California girl electrocuted in pool

Citrus Heights police say a girl just shy of her 10th birthday died Sunday afternoon after she was apparently electrocuted when a pool light malfunctioned. The accident happened off of Rusch Road at her father’s home in Citrus Heights. McKenzie Kinley’s parents say this is a hidden danger that many families don’t know about. Their daughter was killed when she was electrocuted in her own family pool by a light in repair underneath the water.
Published: 7:11 PM EDT July 19, 2019
Updated: 7:13 PM EDT July 19, 2019