- Could 2 hurricanes combine into 1 in the Gulf next week?
- Look up! The Moon, Saturn and Jupiter will be in the southeast sky tonight
- Celebrate the Summer Solstice virtually
- See the Moon, Saturn and Jupiter form a triangle tonight
- NASA scientist predicts increased hurricane risk for Tampa Bay due to climate change
- There's a full flower moon tonight and it's a supermoon
More Weather Explainers
- Why a rocket launch gets 'scrubbed'
- What are spaghetti models?
- What do the hurricane categories mean? And, how strong is a Category 5 storm?
- What is storm surge? And, why should I care about it?
- Stay safe from lightning: Tips, stats, facts and info
- Lightning safety tips: Things to know if you're caught in a thunderstorm
- Temperature vs. Feels-like Temperature: What's the difference?
- Hurricane season: Where to look for tropical development in June