CHICAGO — The Chicago Cubs have had several celebrities sing “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” over the years during the seventh inning stretch at Wrigley Field.
Sesame Street’s Cookie Monster’s rendition Thursday might have been one of the best.
Before he started to sing, Cookie Monster clarified that the letter “C” stands for Cubbies.
The crowd cheered loudly for the beloved Muppet.
The Cubs beat the Atlanta Braves, 9-7.
What other people are reading right now:
- Woman uses shovel to kill cobra slithering on her patio
- Man accused of killing Pinky the flamingo hit and killed by a truck
- Police: Man shot baby in the head after child's mom rejected his advances
- Ban on horseback riding in the water could be coming to Tampa Bay
- Dealership gives Bible, gun, American flag to everyone who buys a car
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.