TAMPA, Fla. — First, it was Ariana Grande, then Rita Ora, and now Lil Wayne have all canceled or postponed shows in the Tampa Bay area this year.
Lil Wayne tweeted he was feeling under the weather before his Friday concert with Blink-182 at the MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheater.
The rap artist said in a tweet he would make it up to his fans and asked them to stay tuned.
Ariana Grande's May 28 show was postponed because of illness. It was rescheduled for Nov. 24.
Rita Ora was to be the headlining act at St. Pete Pride in June, but she canceled all her upcoming tour dates because of what her representatives called unforeseen circumstances.
- Florida couple charged with trafficking thousands of exotic animals from Indonesia
- Verify: Did a piece of chicken come to life and crawl off a plate?
- Florida mother, son win lottery, then go to jail
- Coroner ruled man died of natural causes, but then the funeral home found stab wounds
- 25 arrests made during online predator, human trafficking sting in Sarasota
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.