- Can you be legally required to have a COVID vaccine in Florida?
- Gov. DeSantis joins push to overturn Roe v. Wade in Supreme Court
- Cancer survivor and father of six fears eviction after rent hike
- Biden to allow eviction moratorium to expire Saturday
- US jobless claims down 24,000 to 400,000 as economy recovers
- Gov. DeSantis jokes about CDC's mask guidance in front of lawmakers, activists in Salt Lake City
- Infrastructure talks leave Biden's entire agenda at risk
- Capitol riot hearing gives Americans the chance to learn why and how the attack happened, experts say
- $22 million secured for investigation into cause of Surfside condominium collapse
- 8 US attorney picks by Biden would include historic firsts
- Pelosi appoints 2nd GOP critic of Trump to Jan. 6 committee
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump is relentless in election fabrications
- Why is Taiwan competing as Chinese Taipei at the Tokyo Olympics?
- Dems renew questions about FBI background check of Kavanaugh