TAMPA, Florida — Monster Jam is coming back to Tampa to bring the "most unexpected, unscripted and unforgettable" experience for fans and families.
On Saturday, Feb. 10 and Sunday, Feb. 11, Monster Trucks weighing 12,000 pounds will hit the dirt at Raymond James Stadium in a competition of speed and skill.
This competition, Stadium Championship Series East, will determine which athlete will receive an automatic bid to the 2024 Monster Jam World Finals® to compete for the title of World Champion on May 18 at SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles.
The most decorated driver in Monster Jam history, 14-time Monster Jam World Finals champion Tom Meents aims to lock in one last Series championship during his final competitive season, event officials said in a statement.
Below is the full truck lineup that will come to Tampa:
- Grave Digger driven by Tyler Menninga
- Max-D driven by Tom Meents
- Zombie driven by Bari Musawwir
- Great Clips Mohawk Warrior driven by Bryce Kenny;
- El Toro Loco driven by Jamey Garner
- Lucas Stabilizer driven by Cynthia Gauthier
- Megalodon driven by Todd LeDuc
- Black Pearl driven by Cole Venard
- Jester driven by Matt Pagliarulo
- Kraken driven by Nick Pagliarulo
- Bad Company driven by John Gordon
- Shaker driven by Ryan Disharoon
Tickets will be available for purchase online at Ticketmaster.com