ORLANDO, Fla. — Foodies better start preparing their appetites now because the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is set to begin on July 15 at Walt Disney World.
The Food & Wine Festival of pop-up kitchens around Epcot's World Showcase has been a staple at the theme park giant for the past 26 years and gives parkgoers the chance to taste specialty dishes and drinks from across the globe right in the heart of Florida.
According to the Disney Parks Blog, fan favorites like Canada, Germany, Appleseed Orchard, Greece, and Hops and Barley will be back during the 2021 festival.
Plus, the theme park says it is adding even more marketplaces throughout the festival until it wraps things up on Nov. 20.
Outside of snacking on more food than you can imagine, food lovers can also play Remy's Ratatouille Hide & Squeak, listen to musical performances and shop the festival-themed souvenir shops.
Walt Disney World says the latest information on the festival is "just an appetizer" and full event details will be released soon. Anyone interested in attending the 2021 festivities can keep an eye on TasteEPCOT.com for updates.
- Here's why you can contract COVID-19 even after getting the vaccine
- Family of young mother killed in shooting asks public for help
- CDC relaxes gathering guidelines for fully vaccinated people
- Red tide develops in Sarasota County
- 53 arrested, 165 fined at illegal street racing event that drew 300 people in Lakeland
- Derek Chauvin trial: Chauvin's police supervisor testifies before the jury
- With a new-look rotation, can the Rays make a return to the World Series in 2021?
- How to avoid falling for a prank on April Fools' Day
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter