LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — With theme park attendance down amid the pandemic, Walt Disney World is offering a sweet deal for Florida residents!
You can get a 4-day ticket for just $49 a day! The 4-day ticket gets you into the parks through November 20, or between November 29 through December 18.
There are also two and 3-day ticket options for a little more money per day.
The 3-day ticket gets you into the parks in the same window but costs $58 a day for a total of $174 plus tax.
The 2-day tickets are a little more restricting and have the highest per-day price. It will cost you $65 a day for a total of $130 plus tax. These tickets are only good through September 30.
You don't have to use any of the tickets on consecutive days, as long as they are used within the specific time frame. Park hopping is not included with any tickets right now because of the pandemic, and you must book a park reservation before visiting.
Walt Disney World began the phased reopening of its parks on July 11th after a historic closure because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Earlier this month Disney Parks reported a $3.5 billion hit because of the closure.
You can read all about the parks reopening and safety precautions here.
You can buy your tickets here.
- Here's where Kamala Harris stands on some key Florida issues
- Florida to become part of COVID-19 vaccine pilot program, but it might not be what you think
- AMC to start reopening theaters next week
- COVID IN CLASS: How will Florida report cases in schools?
- Lawyer: Carole Baskin served with lawsuit in death, disappearance of Don Lewis, whose cold case resurfaced after 'Tiger King'
- Colombia officials arrest two Florida men accused of selling fake COVID-19 cure
- Tropical Depression Eleven could become Tropical Storm Josephine today
FREE 10 TAMPA BAY APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter