CLEARWATER, Fla. — A Clearwater woman is under arrest after admitting her involvement in the death of her infant son, according to Clearwater police.
Clearwater Police Department tweeted mugshot of 24-year-old Victoria Jackson on Thursday. Officers said she admitted to putting a pillow over her son’s face on May 24, 2019.
Detectives said Jackson admitted the murder to a friend. She was brought into police headquarters Friday, later confessing to officers.
Jackson is in the Pinellas County Jail on a charge of first-degree murder.
What other people are reading right now:
- Child airlifted to hospital after being hit by truck in Trinity, Pasco Fire Rescue says
- Woman shoots, kills home invader in Lithia
- 4 things to do with leftover Halloween candy
- Amazon's 'Alexa' may be the sole witness to a Florida murder
- Frozen raspberries, berry mixes recalled for possible Hepatitis A contamination
FREE 10NEWS APP: