NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. — Police in Pasco County are looking for a man accused of attempted murder outside a bar.
New Port Richey police say an argument broke out between two people near the intersection of Grand Boulevard and Nebraska Avenue. One person was stabbed in the upper body and seriously injured.
Officers say Dewayne Lamar Brown, 35, was involved in the incident.
Police say an arrest warrant has been issued for Brown for attempted homicide. According to law enforcement, he is considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information about Brown is asked to call the police department at 727-841-4550.
What other people are reading right now:
- Florida boy surprised with Disney trip after using birthday money to help Hurricane Dorian evacuees
- How one deadly secret led to the murder of an entire family
- Rare Friday the 13th full moon to appear this week
- EMT responds to fatal crash and finds his 16-year-old daughter
- Child with cancer will not go back to his parents, judge rules
FREE 10NEWS APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter