TAMPA, Fla. — Students can't do in-person campus visits and tours because of the pandemic.
So, nearly 200 colleges from 39 states and nine countries are part of the Collegewise virtual college fair.
You can check them all out right from the comfort of your own home. They're grouped into regions, allowing time for each to give you a glimpse into campus.
"I think a lot of students are actually going to discover a few options. Your mind gets opened up a little bit when you're like, I came for this school, but this school sounds pretty cool too," said Arun Ponnusamy, Chief Academic Officer for Collegewise.
It includes six schools from Florida: Florida Memorial, Florida Southern College, Full Sail University, Lynn University, Saint Leo University and the University of South Florida.
The next virtual college fair is Oct. 26-27.
There are also sessions on financial aid, how to write an essay and what questions to ask yourself about what kind of school you're looking for.
Learn more and register here.
What other people are reading right now:
- How to watch the Rays play in the 2020 World Series
- Tropical Storm Epsilon forms in the Atlantic
- Welcome to 'Champa' Bay: Can the Rays, Bucs keep the streak going?
- NASA set to 'TAG' asteroid the size of the Empire State Building in historic mission
- Polls suggest Biden, Trump neck and neck in Florida
- What you need to know about the 6 constitutional amendments on Florida ballots
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter