ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — The search is on for a missing and endangered man who does not have his medication on him.
Kevin Grice, 31, last was on the phone late Thursday night and said he was at a friend's house watching a movie, according to the Highlands County Sheriff's Office. It's not known where his friends live.
Deputies say Grice is a severe diabetic and does not have his medication with him; he needs it three times a day.
He drives a white 2005 Dodge Dakota with Florida tag LMMA38.
Anyone with information about Grice's whereabouts is asked to call deputy Steffner or the sheriff's office Speical Victims Unit at 863-402-7200.
- Florida trooper, 23, accused of having a sexual relationship with an underage teen
- Police search for 2-year-old Oregon boy after parents died in apparent murder-suicide in Montana
- Ex-lawyer of accused Clearwater parking lot shooter has law license stripped
- 25 arrests made during online predator, human trafficking sting in Sarasota
- Florida mother, son win lottery, then go to jail
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.