SEFFNER, Fla — Your help is needed in identifying people who broke into a Seffner beauty supply store.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office shared a video Tuesday of the brazen break-in on May 31 amid a weekend of unrest in parts of Tampa Bay. Multiple unidentified people broke into J-Lo Beauty Supply and took office with a lot of products.
A woman is seen breaking the glass door with a prybar and was able to leave with more than $5,000 in merchandise.
She is also seen leaving with a large box at the end of the video.
Anyone with information is asked to call 813-247-8200.
- New York will fine travelers from Florida $2,000 if they don't follow COVID-19 rules
- Gov. DeSantis gives coronavirus updates as man tries to shout him down
- Ex-official: President Trump suggested selling Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria
- Is Pinellas County's COVID-19 positivity rate dropping?
- Sheriff's office 'confident' Naya Rivera found dead at 33 after suspected drowning
- 'It's not the same for everyone, and no one's safe': 25-year-old shares her battle with COVID-19
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter