TAMPA, Fla. — A semi-truck has crashed into the side of a house in Hillsborough County Tuesday afternoon.
It happened in the 5900 block of Maple Lane, which is east of Highway 301 off East Sligh Avenue in Tampa.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office said no one was in the home at the time of the crash and no other injuries were reported.
Code enforcement is expected to check the home to see it is safe for her to stay there.
Some power lines were knocked down, and TECO is headed to the area.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- New York will fine travelers from Florida $2,000 if they don't follow COVID-19 rules
- Gov. DeSantis gives coronavirus updates as man tries to shout him down
- Ex-official: President Trump suggested selling Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria
- Is Pinellas County's COVID-19 positivity rate dropping?
- Sheriff's office 'confident' Naya Rivera found dead at 33 after suspected drowning
- 'It's not the same for everyone, and no one's safe': 25-year-old shares her battle with COVID-19
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter