TAMPA, Fla. — A car crashed into the front windows of the Sunshine Thrift Store early Sunday afternoon.
The store, located at 4304 S. Dale Mabry Highway, is one of a few located in a strip mall.
It's not yet known whether the driver or anyone else at the store was hurt.
Several panes of glass shattered as a portion of the concrete frame crumbled.
- Largo's own Anastasija Zolotic becomes 1st American to win gold in women's taekwondo
- Several athletes with Florida ties are heading to the 2020 Tokyo Olympics
- Fauci says CDC may back wearing face masks more
- 'We’re not locking people down': Gov. DeSantis says Florida will stay open despite rising COVID-19 cases
- Red tide is killing sea life: Where do all the dead fish go?
- A Frank Conversation: New podcast explores race, religion, politics and more
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter