MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. — The Manatee County Sheriff's Office says Ray Wilson has been found safe.
The previous story is below.
He left in a silver 2004 Dodge Ram – and said he may harm himself.
That's why deputies are determined to track down Ray Wilson. The 31-year-old was last seen at 3:30 a.m. Monday, leaving a home in Bradenton.
The Manatee County Sheriff's Office says he was wearing a camo jacket over a black short sleeve t-shirt, gray cargo shorts, and black Adidas sandals.
His truck's license plate number is 605-8JS.
Anyone with information about Wilson should call (941) 747-3011.
- VERIFY: Yes, your pool is safe from coronavirus, as long as it’s properly maintained
- Scholastic offers free courses for students stuck at home because of coronavirus
- Walmart stores nationwide adjust hours of operation for restocking and sanitizing
- Public beaches in Miami Beach, Fort Lauderdale close to prevent spread of coronavirus
- Tampa Bay restaurant offering kids free pizza slices while schools are closed
- Coronavirus resources: Hotlines, websites offer the latest on COVID-19
FREE 10NEWS APP: