MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. — Christmas came early for the children at G.D. Rogers Garden-Bullock Elementary School – as Manatee County deputies escorted Santa and his elves on Monday.
Deputies helped give out gifts to the smiling kids, who are fighting serious health issues. The special Christmas celebration was planned for the children who won't be able to go to the main Flight to the North Pole event scheduled for later in the month.
Thanks for helping to spread the holiday spirit, deputies!
What other people are reading right now:
- Sheriff: 137 pounds of meth, 5 kilos of heroin seized in Polk County drug bust
- Pasco Co. man accused of attacking woman with hatchet and hammer in meth-fueled rage
- Tired of telemarketers calling you? Say this phrase
- Women accused of stealing elderly lady's credit cards, smiling on $5K shopping spree
- Cyber Monday deals around Tampa Bay
- 12 Christmas light displays to see around Tampa Bay this holiday season
FREE 10NEWS APP: