PALM HARBOR, Fla — All southbound lanes of US-19 at Innisbrook Drive in Palm Harbor are shut down after a crash sent three people to the hospital.
According to Palm Harbor Fire Rescue, the road will remain closed until crews can finish cleaning up pool chemicals that spilled from a truck during the accident. Firefighters estimate it could take up to 20 minutes.
The extent of the injuries of those involved in the crash are unknown.
This is a developing story. Check back with 10 Tampa Bay for updates.
- President Trump tweets he's not going to Joe Biden's inauguration
- Men accused of breaking into graves, cutting the heads of bodies to use in religious rituals
- How to watch Alex Trebek's final 'Jeopardy!' episode
- Tommy Lasorda, Hall of Fame Dodgers manager, dies
- Your COVID-19 vaccine questions, answered: Do I need to be a Florida resident?
- County-by-county COVID-19 vaccine information for Tampa Bay seniors
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter