SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla. — The Trump campaign continues to saturate Florida with campaign events as Election Day draws closer.
President Trump's eldest daughter headed to the Sunshine State on Tuesday for a "Make America Great Again" rally in Sarasota, according to the Trump campaign.
Doors opened at noon at Nathan Benderson Park, and the event officially started at 1:30 p.m. Before Ivanka Trump spoke, the crowd heard from several local politicians and state officials, including former Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi.
Former White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders spoke after Bondi and introduced Ivanka Trump.
What other people are reading right now:
- Rays look to even the series 2-2 in Game 4 against the Dodgers tonight
- Coronavirus in Florida: State reports 4,471 new cases
- 'I voted for a guy named Trump,' the president says after voting in Florida
- Snowbirds are on their way to Florida: Here's what needs to happen so COVID-19 cases don't get worse
- Your guide for the rescheduled 2020 Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg
- Here's the full 2020 World Series schedule
- What you need to know about the 6 constitutional amendments on Florida ballots
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter