TAMPA, Fla. — No one was seriously injured when a car crashed into Mel's Hot Dogs on Thursday in Tampa.
Mel's Hot Dogs is a Tampa institution, opening near Busch Gardens in 1973.
Tampa police say a man and woman in their 30s were in the car that slammed into the restaurant located at 4136 East Busch Boulevard.
Officers are investigating.
What other people are reading right now:
- Woman shoots, kills home invader in Lithia; 2nd man on the run
- Affidavit: Florida man traded child pornography images for gift cards
- Top 3 things to keep your trick-or-treaters safe
- Parents turn daughter's wheelchair into police car for epic Halloween costume
- Judge: Sheriff can't place 'no trick-or-treat' signs at sex offenders' houses
FREE 10NEWS APP: