DUNEDIN, Fla. — On this Valentine's Day, not everyone has a loved one to brighten their day with flowers.
A company in Tampa Bay called Random Acts of Flowers stepped in -- taking flowers and cards that would otherwise be tossed and making beautiful bouquets for people living in nursing homes.
They delivered 108 bouquets of flowers to Bayou Gardens Retirement Home in Dunedin this week.
The mission of Random Acts of Flowers is to improve the emotional health and well-being of individuals in health care facilities.
What other people are reading right now:
- Missing SC 6-year-old Faye Swetlik found dead
- Snakes congregating in Lakeland are just there to mate
- He's been missing since 2000, making him the longest-running Amber Alert in the state
- Robert Irwin holding a koala is the spitting image of dad Steve Irwin
- Honey bees, roaches invade Tampa Bay Dunkin' Donuts