MILWAUKEE — A search is underway for two Wisconsin children and their mother that has prompted an Amber Alert.
Amarah Banks, 26, and her children, 5-year-old Zaniya Ivery and 4-year-old Camaria Banks, were last seen around 1 a.m. Saturday in the area of North Sherman Boulevard and West Green Tree Road, according to the Milwaukee Police Department.
WBAY-TV reports officials say the children and their mother are believed to be missing under suspicious circumstances. They were believed to be with 25-year-old Arzel Ivery, who is in police custody, the TV station reports.
Anyone with information about their whereabouts is asked to call Milwaukee police at 414-935-7405.
What other people are reading right now:
- Trump's Daytona: NASCAR fans revved up for presidential visit
- Police: 17-year-old at large after fatally shooting mom and 6-year-old brother
- 'I just want to leave school forever': Girl battling cancer says student snatched wig off her head and called her names
- In reversal, Florida approves $2 million compensation claim for man wrongfully convicted in 1976
- Snakes congregating in Lakeland are just there to mate