HASLET, Texas — A Texas teen honored his friend, a fallen soldier, with some crafty lawn work.
Cameron James spent four hours mowing an American flag into his front yard in north Texas.
James told CBS he wanted to do something special for his friend from childhood who died last month.
CBS 11 in Dallas-Fort Worth flew their chopper over to get a good look at the flag.
What other people are reading right now:
- FWC encouraging Florida homeowners to kill green iguanas
- 'I can't get that time back' | Hepatitis A kills Polk County man
- Jim Beam warehouse catches fire in Kentucky
- Where to see fireworks, celebrate Independence Day around Tampa Bay
- Officials find body of missing 2-year-old boy in neighbor's vehicle
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.