OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. — UPDATE: The 15-year-old was found safe Thursday night. The Florida Amber Alert has been canceled.
A Florida Amber Alert has been issued for a missing 15-year-old girl.
Kamelia Isaac was last seen in Osceola County wearing black jeans, a black shirt and an indigo jacket.
She is described as white/Hispanic. She is 5-foot-4 and 130 pounds with brown hair and eyes. Authorities say she has a mole on her lower lip.
She's from Kissimmee, Florida. If you know where she is, please call 911.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
What other people are reading right now:
- Detectives: More than $16 million in jewelry stolen in store burglaries around Florida
- Moms show up to court to support 'overwhelmed' mom who left son with Down syndrome at hospital
- Sheriff: Deputy shot and killed man after he stabbed his mom
- Bill would give Florida workers 3 months of paid family leave
- Silver alert issues for former deputy police chief in Lakeland
- Man found partially eaten by alligator in Polk County died from meth overdose, autopsy shows
- 12 Christmas light displays to see this year around Tampa Bay
FREE 10NEWS APP: