BREVARD COUNTY, Fla. — It’s a smelly situation in central Florida after a crash involving a tractor-trailer and a dump truck left cow manure over a portion of Interstate 95.
The Florida Highway Patrol tweeted that the crash happened Tuesday in the northbound lanes near mile marker 198.
Traffic was diverted until the manure was cleaned up. Brevard County Fire Rescue says no one was injured in the crash.
- 'City of Champions': Buccaneers celebrate Super Bowl LV victory with White House ceremony
- Blue Origin's Jeff Bezos reaches space on 1st passenger flight
- I'm vaccinated against COVID-19 but I tested positive for the virus. What now?
- 1,300 gallons of raw sewage discharged into St. Petersburg waters
- Tampa Bay Rays game will feature MLB's first all-female broadcast crew
- A Frank Conversation: New podcast explores race, religion, politics and more
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app