SARASOTA, Fla. — Only in Florida!
No, you aren't allowed to tow a garden cart behind your car, the Sarasota Police Department is reminding drivers.
An officer on Saturday pulled over the driver of a car pulling a garden cart behind them. These small carts are not to be used as trailers on public roads, police said.
The officer who pulled over this driver reminded them about the rules of the road and gave him a warning before sending him on his way.
What other people are reading right now:
- Tropical Storm Karen could bring strong winds, heavy rain to Puerto Rico
- Duane 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Chapman says hospitalization was due to 'broken heart'
- 6-year-old Florida girl arrested after tantrum at school
- Northeast High School football player on life support
- Police say man was driving impaired with young kids in the car
- Coffins seen floating in cemetery after Imelda flooding
FREE 10NEWS APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter