Full squads will be at training by Feb. 17 or 18.
There are two spring training leagues, which each have half the major league's 30 teams.
Fifteen teams are part of the Cactus League in Arizona, and the other half participate in the Grapefruit League -- located here in Florida. In the Sunshine State state, 12 teams are based near the coastlines -- and three are in the center of the state.
What other people are reading right now:
- One dolphin shot, another stabbed. Wildlife officers are searching for a killer
- Is President Trump going to the Dayton 500?
- Search for baby Andrew, the infant sought amid an Amber Alert, winds down
- Mysterious deep space repeating radio burst sends signals to Earth every 16 days
- New dinosaur found in Canada nicknamed 'Reaper of Death'
- Police: Dad lied about stranger kidnapping 3-year-old because dispatcher wouldn't listen
- Ex-St. Petersburg police officer pleads guilty to child porn