TAMPA, Fla. — Ndamukong Suh appears to be staying in Tampa Bay.
According to multiple sportswriters, the defensive lineman will re-sign with the Buccaneers.
Suh was a key force on the Bucs' defense last season.
The news of his anticipated return comes a day after the Bucs formally welcomed legendary quarterback Tom Brady during a teleconference.
- 'We have a deal': Congressional leaders, White House agree on coronavirus rescue
- COVID-19 in Florida:Pinellas County issues shelter-in-place order
- These states have issued stay-at-home orders. What does that mean?
- This interactive map shows coronavirus cases in Florida
- Coronavirus resources: Hotlines, websites offer the latest on COVID-19
- Bindi Irwin marries Florida native in low-key ceremony at family zoo
FREE 10NEWS APP: