The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have released their 2020 preseason schedule.
The action begins on Aug. 14 in Pittsburgh. The Bucs will then play a pair of Saturday night home games against Jacksonville and Tennessee at Raymond James Stadium before wrapping up the preseason on Sept. 3 in Cleveland.
The week two game will be broadcast by CBS on 10 Tampa Bay.
The NFL had revealed preseason opponents on May 7, but specific times were only included for nationally-televised games.
Here is the Bucs' schedule:
- Friday, Aug. 14: at Pittsburgh, 7:30 p.m. ET (NBC)
- Saturday, Aug. 22: Jacksonville, 8 p.m. ET (CBS/10 Tampa Bay)
- Saturday, Aug. 29: Tennessee, 7 p.m. ET (NBC)
- Thursday, Sept. 3: at Cleveland, 7:30 p.m. ET (NBC)
What other people are reading right now:
- Florida Keys will reopen to visitors on June 1
- Tropical Storm Arthur churns in the Atlantic, moves away from Florida
- Deputies square off with crowd at large party in Volusia County
- FWC, sheriff's office respond to Jet Ski accident on the Alafia River
- Cooking up costs? Some restaurants will add a coronavirus surcharge to your bill
- Breaking down Gov. DeSantis' new phase one guidance: What does it mean?
- Nursing homes can't seize stimulus checks for Medicare, FTC says
FREE 10NEWS APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter