ST. PETERSBURG, Fla — 50 Cent is heading to the Tampa Bay area, and it seems he's bringing the party with him (socially distanced, of course).
The rapper will be hosting the "Big Game Weekend" on Friday, Feb. 5 at a private open-air airport hangar in St. Pete. Doors open at 9 p.m. for the ticketed event, but an exact location has yet to be released.
Those who attend will be required to wear a mask and capacity is being limited. The pre-Super Bowl party will also feature music by Tampa's own DJ Fresh.
To snag a spot, fans will need to head to superbowllvwith50cent.com to purchase a general admission ticket for $85. Prices run up to $7,000 for a stage table.
50 Cent will also host a Super Bowl LV watch party at 5 p.m. on game day.
You can learn more about the event here.
You can catch the big game at 6:30 p.m. on Feb. 7 as CBS broadcasts the game, which you can watch locally on 10 Tampa Bay.
- Didn't get a ticket to the Super Bowl Experience? No problem! Here are other ways to enjoy the big game
- Super Bowl LV: 10 unique facts about the game being played during a pandemic
- Hear from two Tampa Bay health care heroes on getting to go to Super Bowl LV
- Third stimulus check update: Who qualifies under Biden, GOP proposals
- Meet 'The Sodfather': Legendary groundskeeper in Tampa to prep field for Super Bowl LV
- Everything you need to know about Super Bowl LV in Tampa
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter