SARASOTA, Fla. — A deadly crash involving multiple trucks shut down southbound lanes of I-75 in Sarasota, according to Florida Highway Patrol.
Troopers say the deadly crash involved a rolled-over cement truck and another truck at mile marker 195 near Laurel Road. FHP says there is one confirmed death.
Troopers are also reporting a separate crash at mile marker 194 involving a rolled-over septic truck.
All southbound lanes of I-75 reopened just before 2:30 p.m.
This is a developing story. Stay with 10 Tampa Bay for updates.
- Vaccine eligibility age changes Monday to 60 and older in Florida
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Who qualifies, how to track, when money may arrive
- 63rd annual Grammy Awards: Full list of winners, nominees
- Gender wage gap shrank because of COVID-19, but that's not a good thing
- After a notable first week, jury selection resumes in the trial of Derek Chauvin
- As we move towards 'normal,' here's why we hug, shake hands
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter