TAMPA, Fla. — Selmon Extension project crews are temporarily closing the outside lane of eastbound Gandy Boulevard, east of Manhattan Avenue, at 9 p.m. Friday.
The closure is happening, so crews can make repairs to a small depression that has already caused traffic issues twice before.
The inside lane will stay open to traffic. Drivers are being told to use caution while going through that area.
Construction crews expect to be finished making repairs by 6 a.m. Monday -- weather permitting.
What other people are reading right now:
- Report: Tampa, St. Pete residents need to make $21.79 an hour to pay rent
- Woman dies after being bitten by rattlesnake while gardening
- Woman killed in apparent hit-and-run crash
- 14-year-old shot Monday in Brandon has died from her injuries
- Here’s why the Rays won’t become a two-city team | Opinion
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.