TAMPA, Fla. — A semi-truck rollover crash is causing a leak and delays on Interstate 75.
It happened Tuesday afternoon on the southbound side of the interstate near the junction with Interstate 275.
Hillsborough County Fire Rescue has responded to the scene. And, first responders say the big rig is leaking diesel fuel.
Two people suffered minor injuries, the county said.
Traffic was reduced to one lane shortly before 5 p.m. while the Hazardous Incidents Team cleans up the spill.
What other people are reading right now:
- As DeSantis targets cities that 'defund' police, no cuts planned for Tampa, St. Pete departments
- Police: Ex-boyfriend charged with murder after he 'brutally gunned down' mother of three
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg to lie in repose at Supreme Court, lie in state at US Capitol
- Trump pledges woman for Supreme Court, pushes Senate to move on pick
- An inmate reportedly tried to escape through the ceiling. Gravity had other plans.
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter