ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Tampa Bay is waking up to temperatures in the 30s Wednesday morning.
Citrus, Hernando and Pasco Counties are under a freeze warning until 9 a.m.
We felt the first wave of the cold Tuesday morning as the temperature plummeted to 40 degrees at Tampa International Airport.
Everyone in Tampa Bay dropped into the 30s Wednesday with some locations even dropping below freezing.
Last year, 2019 didn't even see a temperature fall below 40 degrees.
What other people are reading right now:
- Tampa Bay sees freeze warning Tuesday night through Wednesday morning
- Mother accused of killing her three children in Arizona
- Police warn people to leave convicted sexual predator named 'Pirate' alone
- Florida water parks closing ahead of cold weather
- Texas teen won't be able to walk at graduation unless he cuts his dreadlocks
- Gasparilla Guide: Everything you need to know about the 2020 pirate festival
- Attention viewers: WTSP is undergoing planned work on our tower