The sky has another treat waiting for you on Monday night into Tuesday morning.
Jupiter, Saturn and the waning Strawberry Full Moon will form a bit of a triangle in the sky.
To see the trio, just look for the moon in the late evening sky just before midnight.
Once you find the moon, you’ll notice the bright planets nearby. Jupiter will be to the west (right) of the moon, and Saturn will be centered above the two.
You’ll see all three celestial bodies from about midnight until just before sunrise when they’ll start to fade.
Although you’ll have no problem seeing Saturn, the ringed planet is not nearly as bright as Jupiter, which outshines Saturn by some 15 times.
What other people are reading right now:
- Live coverage: George Floyd public viewing in Houston
- Florida sees five straight days of 1,000+ new coronavirus cases
- Florida congressman calls for military training reform after Bradenton soldier dies in South Korea
- Photos could help police find those accused of breaking into Tampa stores during protest
- Former Florida Gator, NFL wide receiver Rechell shot, killed in Tampa
- Minneapolis City Council announces intent to disband police department
- Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office responds to "8 Can't Wait" campaign
FREE 10 TAMPA BAY APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter