2022 Election Results
Results for the 2022 midterm election for the Tampa Bay, Florida, viewing area will be updating here on Nov. 8, 2022. Noteworthy races the 10 Tampa Bay team is monitoring include whether Democrat Charlie Crist can unseat Republican Ron DeSantis for governor and if Democrat Val Demings can best Republican incumbent Marco Rubio in the U.S. Senate.
Seats in the Florida House and Senate are up for grabs, and voters are asked whether to consider three amendments to the state constitution.
Scroll down for election results in Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk and Sarasota counties — and more.
Click for full map
FLORIDA - GOVERNORPrecincts: 5,610 / 5,667 (99% reporting)
U.S. SENATE - FLORIDAPrecincts: 5,610 / 5,667 (99% reporting)
U.S. REPRESENTATIVE - FLORIDA DIST. 13Precincts: 228 / 230 (99% reporting)
U.S. REPRESENTATIVE - FLORIDA DIST. 14Precincts: 233 / 235 (99% reporting)
U.S. REPRESENTATIVE - FLORIDA DIST. 15Precincts: 223 / 226 (99% reporting)
- New state voter fraud units finding few cases from midterms
- Republicans win control of the House
- Congress returns for busy lame-duck session
- Cortez Masto wins in Nevada, giving Democrats Senate control
- See Florida election results for the 2022 midterms
- Mark Kelly wins Arizona Senate race; Democrats 1 win from Senate control
- How did Georgia US Senate race end up in a runoff? Here's the breakdown
- History made in governors' races as record number of women elected
- Republicans closing in on narrow House majority
- New congressional districts turned 4 Florida seats Republican