2020 Tampa Bay Election Results
Florida 2020 general election results from 10 Tampa Bay will appear here after the polls close at 7 p.m. local time on Nov. 3, 2020. Florida is divided into two time zones, with much of the Panhandle observing Central Time.
This election results page will feature federal, state and local races impacting the Tampa Bay area. Those include everything from the presidential election results between Donald Trump and Joe Biden to the local sheriff's office races in Hillsborough and Pinellas counties.
Florida statutes allow mail-in ballots to be opened and processed as early as 22 days before the election, although the results are not released until after the polls close. Thus, the first results displayed on election night are partial mail ballot results.
The remaining ballots turned in before 7 p.m. local time on Election Day will be counted and added to the result totals throughout the night.
Click for full map
Results updated every 2 minutes or less (some races may update less frequently).
U.S. President Electoral College VotesPrecincts: 169,545 / 170,228 (99% reporting)
U.S. President National Popular VotePrecincts: 169,545 / 170,228 (99% reporting)
U.S. President Florida VotePrecincts: 6,097 / 6,097 (100% reporting)
- Auditing an election in Florida: What’s the statewide process?
- Flipping a coin: How some tied elections are settled on the local level
- VERIFY: Why we vote, despite the Electoral College's role in determining the president
- VERIFY: Electors seldom go rogue in casting a state’s votes for president
- What happens if the Electoral College ends in a tie?
- Your vote on this Florida amendment could drastically change the way we vote in the future
- Community leaders speak out against Florida's new, controversial voting restrictions law
- League of Women Voters, Black Voters Matter sue all 67 Florida counties over new election restrictions
- Gov. Ron DeSantis signs voting restrictions bill into law
- Gov. DeSantis announces special election dates for Alcee Hastings' congressional seat
- Florida lawmakers pass GOP-backed voting restrictions bill, send to Gov. DeSantis
- Florida Senate passes controversial new set of voting rules
- Group calls for boycott of Home Depot over Georgia's new voting law | Here's why
- Matthew McConaughey leads Greg Abbott for Texas governor, according to a new poll
- 'It'll change how you vote': All eyes on Florida as election legislation is debated in Tallahassee