TAMPA, Fla. — For the next several weeks, veterans can take their friends and family to Busch Gardens or SeaWorld for free. SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment is offering the deal through its Waves of Honor program.
At Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, U.S. military veterans and retired veterans get one free single-day ticket for themselves, along with three more complimentary tickets for their friends and family. Veterans can verify their identity with their military ID while buying tickets online.
SeaWorld Orlando is also offering a free single-day ticket with three companion passes for veterans. The discount also applies to Inactive Ready Reservists. The free offer can be cashed in once, then the discount drops down to 50-percent off.
The veteran must be part of the group entering the park to use the free tickets. The offer is good at Busch Gardens Tampa and SeaWorld Orlando through November 11, 2020 -- Veteran's Day. Both parks reopened on June 11, after shutting down in March due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Hurricane watch issued for Barbados as Tropical Storm Gonzalo strengthens
- 'Have at it': Gov. DeSantis OKs school districts opening later to ensure safety
- Florida Sen. Rick Scott says his grandchildren will start 'distance learning'
- Florida reports another 9,440 cases, 136 deaths from coronavirus
- Sheriff: 'Kind of guy who would punch you in the face for no reason', 2 others arrested in triple murder
- SOLVED: The disappearance of Melissa Gormley
- Here are the reopening plans for Tampa Bay school districts
FREE 10 TAMPA BAY APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter