HIGHLANDS COUNTY, Fla. — Highlands County deputies say they have identified the body found Saturday in an orange grove, just miles from another body in a separate grove.
The body of Taylor Jeral Morgan, 18, of Mulberry was found in a grove a few miles from downtown Sebring. Morgan was reported missing June 18.
Morgan's body was found while deputies were nine miles away in another grove investigating the body of 30-year-old Jacquill Terrell Williams, a Lake Placid man.
Deputies believe the two homicides are related and not random acts of violence. The sheriff's office adds the public is not in any danger.
Anyone with information about the cases are asked to call the sheriff's office at 863-402-7250. People can leave an anonymous tip through Heartland Crime Stoppers at 1-800-226-TIPS and may be eligible for a cash reward of $3,000.
What other people are reading right now:
- 85 people arrested in Hillsborough County human trafficking sting
- Florida deputies were investigating a homicide, and then another body was found
- Ex-teacher accused of having sex with 15-year-old student, sending lingerie photos
- Woman accused of cutting boyfriend with machete, hitting him with yard sign
- Florida boat captain accused of holding passengers hostage due in court
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.