TAMPA, Fla — Supervisors of Elections in Florida can begin mailing vote-by-mail ballots to registered voters on Thursday, Sept. 24.
In Tampa Bay, the dates vary on when election offices will begin sending ballots to domestic voters. State law requires ballots to be sent to domestic voters with vote-by-mail requests on record between 40 and 33 days before an election.
It’s not too late to request a vote-by-mail ballot. You can do that online, in person, by phone, mail, e-mail or fax.
The deadline to request a vote-by-mail ballot be mailed to you is Oct. 24.
Here’s when election offices in Tampa Bay will begin mailing ballots:
- Sept. 24: Hillsborough, Highlands, Pasco and Sarasota
- Sept. 28: Citrus and Manatee
- Sept. 29: Pinellas
- Oct.1: Hernando and Polk
What other people are reading right now:
- Sheriff: Pilot killed in plane crash near Inverness Airport
- Another 203 people in Florida have died from COVID-19
- Lightning look to take Stanley Cup Final lead in Game 3
- Middle school teacher arrested, accused of sending explicit messages to 13-year-old
- Family of Don Lewis sues Carole Baskin for defamation
- NFL: 'We’re hopeful we can fill the stands' for Super Bowl LV in Tampa
- Results of climate change: Warmer world, stronger storms
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter