CITRUS PARK, Fla. — Hillsborough County sheriff’s deputies are looking for the person or people accused of taking cash in an armed home invasion early Thursday morning.
No one was injured in what deputies are calling a targeted home invasion, which happened around 3 a.m. near Rangeview Place and Tabor Drive in Citrus Park.
There is no threat to the public, according to sheriff’s office spokesperson Crystal Clark.
The investigation is ongoing.
What other people are reading right now:
- Semi-truck fire closes all I-75 southbound lanes in Hillsborough County
- Bobby Joe Long set to be executed today
- Florida mom finds her baby girl dead in a daycare van
- Accused St. Pete Beach wedding crasher caught on camera
- 154 people arrested in human trafficking, prostitution sting in Polk County