ST. PETE BEACH, Fla. — The beaches are expected to be packed for Labor Day weekend and that means finding a place to park could be a headache.
That's why one popular Pinellas County beach has a real-time parking availability map. You can use it to find a spot at Pass-a-Grille.
The map allows you to zoom in and out to see parking availability along 9th Avenue and Pass-a-Grille Way. It also counts the number of available spots at the bottom.
If you want to skip the parking pains altogether, you could take St. Pete Beach's Freebee shuttle.
And, before you head to the beach, be sure to check current beach conditions for red tide. You can do that here.
What other people are reading right now:
- What can I get tax-free during Florida's Disaster Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday?
- After delays, GOP poised to block bipartisan Capitol riot probe
- Florida drivers could start being able to use their hazard lights in the rain
- Foul smell coming from dinosaur statue's leg leads to discovery of a body
- Expect increased law enforcement patrols across Pinellas County for Memorial Day weekend
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter